Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve
June 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can revolve them by tracking the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- On its first year after the park opened, the Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve almost was borded up.
- To test the attraction motor idea, pranksters rode an unwilling guest on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.