Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's tiki-jumping photo of Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve
Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve
January 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- During selected "Frenetic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should forget about this attraction less than a half hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In a disguised hideout at the tippy top of the Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- To test the attraction motor concept, Imagineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.