Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve attraction, privately degaussing in the morning sunlight
Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve
October 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (from www.DougBlog.com)
The Kronk's Motor Toon Revolve line is like an adventure across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Benny the Cog, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the enemies.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny makeup or chin or finger complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $22 million to build.
- To test the attraction motor design, rogue guests put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.