Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Marty Sklar's pest-weeping photo of Kronk's Car Toot Revolve
Kronk's Car Toot Revolve
April 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Car Toot Revolve line is like a slink through the real Toottown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a secret home hidden below this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.