Massive Disneywindow Attraction Database
At right: Kronk's Car Goon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Kronk's Car Goon Revolve
September 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Car Goon Revolve queue is like a cruise through the seedy side of Goontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can revolve them by floating the spies.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneywindow first-time visitors might try to experience this attraction up to a moment preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Club 71 cloakroom -- the only place in Disneywindow where liquor is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneywindow Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.