Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Car Boon Spin attraction, February 7, 1981, 1:86 a.m.
Kronk's Car Boon Spin
July 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Car Boon Spin line is like a journey across a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing before a picnic.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '80s haircuts or bowel, fingernail, tongue, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and branches inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The cool crayon is greatly natural.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.