Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's Car Boon Spin, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Kronk's Car Boon Spin
April 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Car Boon Spin line is like a trip inside the real Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.