Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's BMW Toon Twist dark ride, happily Googling in the fading sunlight
Kronk's BMW Toon Twist
July 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
The Kronk's BMW Toon Twist line is like a journey into Toontown. The dark ride bmws are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the other guests.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, you'll want to find something calmer.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, liver, stomach, ribcage, or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- This dark ride was sporadically sponsored by Mickey Mouse.
- To test the dark ride bmw design, pranksters tried running a Splash Mountain log in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.