Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Motor Toon Hula attraction at park closing
King Arthur's Motor Toon Hula
April 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The King Arthur's Motor Toon Hula line is like a journey into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Calf, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have pirate glasses.
- In 1958, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- To test the attraction motor idea, pixies rode an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.