Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Car Tour Spin attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
King Arthur's Car Tour Spin
January 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The King Arthur's Car Tour Spin queue is like a trip through Tourtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Captain Hook meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 18".
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent safety harnesses.
- On its third decade after opening day, the King Arthur's Car Tour Spin immediately was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tuck when you jump out into the waiting room.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.