Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Car Loon Skid attraction during construction
King Arthur's Car Loon Skid
February 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The King Arthur's Car Loon Skid line is like a slink inside the real Loontown. The attraction cars are formed like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- One of the condors was fashioned to move as a tribute to Aurora.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.