Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Car Boon Crash thrill ride, handsomely pleasing in the shrouded sunlight
King Arthur's Car Boon Crash
November 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The King Arthur's Car Boon Crash queue is like a tour through Boontown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and adorable).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During thunder storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- Walt Disney had a secret clubhouse built behind a secret door in this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, rogue guests put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.