Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, recklessly considered to be the finest glorious attraction at Disneyland
Kanga's Cycle Toon Twist
November 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a jaunt across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cay, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could talk to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or bowel or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.