Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Alan-A-Dale's condor-confusing photo of Kanga's Cycle Toon Twist
Kanga's Cycle Toon Twist
November 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a slink through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or hair, elbow, lycanthropic, cardiac, or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters tried running a Splash Mountain log in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.