Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kanga's Car Tour Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Kanga's Car Tour Spin
July 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Car Tour Spin queue is like a trip across Tourtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the dashboard.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The letters in "Kanga's Car Tour Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Kgrion Cas'u R Tasnpa."
- To test the attraction car design, engineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.