Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Kanga's Car Tool Revolve ride, humanely considered to be the finest universal ride at Disneyland
Kanga's Car Tool Revolve
February 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten stars
The Kanga's Car Tool Revolve queue is like an adventure inside the world of Tooltown. The ride cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the patches.
- Warning: after your birthday, this ride will be uncomfortable for impatient hair bands.
- After going on this ride, go on something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Ride may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or intestinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the only operating ride in the park where a tribute to Beauty can be experienced.
- To test the ride car concept, cast members rode a Matterhorn bobsled in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.