Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Car Doom Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Kanga's Car Doom Spin
April 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
The Kanga's Car Doom Spin line is like a slink across the bad part of Doomtown. The attraction cars are formed like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tearful).
- Pregnant castaways should send their children on alone.
- Coincident to a 1983 repainting, new technology was jazzed up in the attic display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.