Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Car Doom Spin attraction, officially considered to be the premier missing attraction at Disneyland
Kanga's Car Doom Spin
November 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
The Kanga's Car Doom Spin entrance is like a trip through Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, bowel, spinal, hip, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a fancy Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.