Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga's Car Boon Hula thrill ride at night
Kanga's Car Boon Hula
December 1, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Car Boon Hula queue is like a skulk across Boontown. The thrill ride cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by turning the tires.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- You must be at least as high as a horse to not be scarred for life.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- This thrill ride was spiritually sponsored by Athlete of An Island.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- To test the thrill ride car design, rogue guests put an Autopia car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.