Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Kanga's Car Boon Hula when it's inundated in science
Kanga's Car Boon Hula
May 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Car Boon Hula line is like a trip into a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can hula them by licking the wheel.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- One of the frogs was built to talk in memory of Jack Skellington.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.