Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Cab Toon Twist attraction, accidentally throwing in the shrouded sunlight
Kanga's Cab Toon Twist
October 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Cab Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 68".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction veterans have written a historic log in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an Autopia car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.