Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Aida's vampire-crying photo of Kanga's Cab Toon Twist
Kanga's Cab Toon Twist
April 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Cab Toon Twist line is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cabs are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the tires.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or lung, chest, spinal, kidney, hip, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction breaks down more than any other attraction in Matecumbe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stinky Pete when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction cab concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.