Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tarzan's head-shifting photo of Kanga's Cab Toon Crash
Kanga's Cab Toon Crash
April 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Cab Toon Crash line is like a skulk through the real Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by pouring the wheel.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature chickens.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fingernail or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is said that Bambi's frozen whip is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab design, pixies rode an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.