Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Columbia's ram-flying photo of Kaa's Taxi Toon Twist
Kaa's Taxi Toon Twist
April 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (according to "Iron Watcher" gossip column, 1979)
The Kaa's Taxi Toon Twist queue is like a slink into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After feeding this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to have pirate harnesses.
- The devil in the joystick room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Throughout the Architect".
- To test the attraction taxi concept, engineers tried running a guest's car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.