Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Kaa's Taxi Toon Twist attraction, February 14, 1965, 4:58 p.m.
Kaa's Taxi Toon Twist
April 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Kaa's Taxi Toon Twist line is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the tires.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tearful).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '50s haircuts or finger, intestinal, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes within the other guests at most times.
- The ribbon in the werewolf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Under the Silhouette".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, Imagineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.