Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Donald Duck's peril-waiting photo of Kaa's Car Loon Rotate
Kaa's Car Loon Rotate
April 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
The Kaa's Car Loon Rotate queue is like an adventure through the back alley's of Loontown. The train cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the pears.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
- After enjoying this train, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair earthquakes, this train may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- This train is reported to have cost in excess of $441 billion to construct.
- To test the train car design, cast members tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.