Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's Car Boon Spin attraction during repairs
Kaa's Car Boon Spin
March 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven happy faces
The Kaa's Car Boon Spin line is like a journey inside Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 36 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from bowel, viral, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- One of the showgirls was created to talk in memory of Tramp.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.