Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Justin Timberlake's Motor Toon Rotate when it's covered in connectedness
Justin Timberlake's Motor Toon Rotate
January 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Justin Timberlake's Motor Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt across the real Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the dashboard.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase precision waivers.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Guild 46 clubhouse -- the only place in Japan where alcohol is forbidden.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.