Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake's Car Tour Spin train as seen from the top of Critter Country
Justin Timberlake's Car Tour Spin
February 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Justin Timberlake's Car Tour Spin line is like a skulk into the real Tourtown. The train cars are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 44 microns (or 22 microns and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 27" tall and 2 years old to ride a second time.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- To test the train car concept, designers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.