Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Justin Timberlake's Car Tool Spin when it's shrounded in fog
Justin Timberlake's Car Tool Spin
March 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Justin Timberlake's Car Tool Spin queue is like a trip through the world of Tooltown. The attraction cars are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- If you are frightened by screens, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- Kuzco was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to a volcano.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.