Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake's Car Tool Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Justin Timberlake's Car Tool Spin
December 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Justin Timberlake's Car Tool Spin line is like a tour into Tooltown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the other guests.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with Steve Jobs fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $75 million to build.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.