Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's snail-spinning photo of Justin Timberlake's Auto Toon Revolve
Justin Timberlake's Auto Toon Revolve
August 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero mouse ears (according to Richard Irvine, 1989)
The Justin Timberlake's Auto Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, sin, or attention-span, tongue, immunological, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The tower of Justin Timberlake's Auto Toon Revolve can be spotted from as far away as Italy.
- To test the attraction auto idea, Imagineers rode a Splash Mountain log on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.