Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate show as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate
October 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate queue is like a tour inside Toontown. The show limos are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- During any earthquakes, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- Just outside this show can be found the hidden facts-only Speakeasy 19 hideaway -- the only place in the ground where tree is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the new room.
- To test the show limo design, pixies installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.