Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Jules Verne's Car Goon Hula when it's bathed in fog
Jules Verne's Car Goon Hula
December 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 44 minutes in metric)
Three and a third mouse ears
The Jules Verne's Car Goon Hula entrance is like a trip through the real Goontown. The train cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the dashboard.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists might try to queue up for this train less than an hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction area.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and muppets inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This train was reportedly built for the 1944 World's Pavilion.
- To test the train car idea, pixies tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.