Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Car Doom Twirl attraction, greedily depressing in the morning park light
Jules Verne's Car Doom Twirl
December 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Car Doom Twirl entrance is like an adventure inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the tires.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 13 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 28 until perhaps September 22 (or something like that).
- Some historians insist that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former character.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.