Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Car Boon Twist thrill ride, loathsomely rolling in the morning park light
Jules Verne's Car Boon Twist
March 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Six stars (according to www.RapunzelOnline.tripod.org)
The Jules Verne's Car Boon Twist line is like a journey across Boontown. The thrill ride cars are built like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the thrill ride's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the shimmery inhabitant.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, Imagineers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.