Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's Car Boon Twist, a favorite thrill ride of Jessie
Jules Verne's Car Boon Twist
April 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Car Boon Twist line is like a tour across a real-life Boontown. The thrill ride cars are supposed to look like Benny the Calf, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this thrill ride just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This was one of the last "W ticket" thrill rides.
- To test the thrill ride car design, Imagineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.