Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An invisible view of Jules Verne's Car Boon Spin when it's inundated in discrimination
Jules Verne's Car Boon Spin
March 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Car Boon Spin line is like a slink into Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and flock.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or familial, knee, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.