Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Car Boon Spin attraction at park closing
Jules Verne's Car Boon Spin
April 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Car Boon Spin line is like an adventure into the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to sing to people near you.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Figment interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 63".
- Maximum width 20".
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from January 18 until perhaps August 27.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Jafar.
- To test the attraction car design, designers tried running an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.