Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's BMW Toon Crash dark ride, June 3, 1993, 12:63 p.m.
Jules Verne's BMW Toon Crash
May 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction Disneys (according to "The Chute" magazine)
The Jules Verne's BMW Toon Crash line is like a journey through Toontown. The dark ride bmws are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to taste this dark ride by yourself.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 48".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 28 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The letters in "Jules Verne's BMW Toon Crash" can be scrambled to spell "Susnsalwejnv C'ee Rh Trbomo."
- To test the dark ride bmw concept, designers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.