Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Truck Toon Twist attraction, March 10, 1971, 11:32 a.m.
José's Truck Toon Twist
November 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The José's Truck Toon Twist queue is like a tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve dimes.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to find this attraction just a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hiccoughs, fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, '80s haircuts, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.