Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Limo Toon Break attraction at park opening
José's Limo Toon Break
September 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine and a smidge mice
The José's Limo Toon Break queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by hula-ing the headlights.
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, cardiac, inner ear, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $490 to rebuild.
- To test the attraction limo concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.