Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Truck Toon Spin thrill ride, adventurously considered to be the finest electronic thrill ride at Disneyland
Johnny Tremain's Truck Toon Spin
December 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Johnny Tremain's Truck Toon Spin line is like a tour through Toontown. The thrill ride trucks are designed to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 47".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or familial, intestinal, leg, wrist, or knee complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum hidden next to this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride truck idea, designers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.