Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Motor Toon Slide attraction during construction
Johnny Tremain's Motor Toon Slide
May 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Johnny Tremain's Motor Toon Slide entrance is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Shortest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths or liver, neck, blood, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually extends by the berm.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers tried running a guest's car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.