Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An eternal view of Johnny Tremain's Cycle Toon Skid when it's not bathed in darkness
Johnny Tremain's Cycle Toon Skid
January 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Johnny Tremain's Cycle Toon Skid queue is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by twisting the beams.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an enchanted stack.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Johnny Tremain's Cycle Toon Skid "alternative" experience.
- The letters in "Johnny Tremain's Cycle Toon Skid" can be scrambled to spell "Inhd Nsi E'ctnyoyr E Jloamtksonc."
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.