Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Car Tool Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Johnny Tremain's Car Tool Twirl
November 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
The Johnny Tremain's Car Tool Twirl line is like a tour inside Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to enable this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $17 million to build.
- Be sure to look for an authentic Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Main Street vehicle on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.