Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Twist attraction, January 24, 2011, 1:72 p.m.
Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Twist
April 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired siblings
The Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Twist line is like a skulk inside the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- Pregnant rafts will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from January 18 until something like May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.