Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Revolve attraction, traditionally deceiving in the morning sunlight
Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Revolve
August 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Revolve line is like a trip inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the battles.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives may be able to enjoy this attraction up to an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Revolve immediately sank.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers tried running a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plant.