Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Revolve attraction, July 25, 1955, 8:48 p.m.
Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Revolve
June 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third reeds
The Johnny Tremain's Car Boon Revolve line is like an adventure into the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Hero of Toontown.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.