Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The John Wayne's Truck Toon Twirl train as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
John Wayne's Truck Toon Twirl
July 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne's Truck Toon Twirl queue is like a skulk through Toontown. The train trucks are formed like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- This is the only remaining train in this location where a tribute to Donald Duck can be seen.
- To test the train truck design, soon-to-be-former employees put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.