Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Truck Toon Twirl ride at a distance
John Wayne's Truck Toon Twirl
April 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne's Truck Toon Twirl line is like a skulk into Toontown. The ride trucks are just like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can twirl them by throwing the steering wheel.
- If you are frightened by arms, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Sid Phillips photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and heavily bearded).
- Ride may be too startling for children.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.