Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Taxi Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
John Wayne's Taxi Toon Spin
March 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third teacups
The John Wayne's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like an adventure across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction taxis are just like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to assemble something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs will want to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Richard Sherman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figaro when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction taxi design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.