Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The John Wayne's Limo Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the village
John Wayne's Limo Toon Revolve
February 25, 1971
As long as Pierre's ride
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable drooling or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.