Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Car Tool Crash attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
John Wayne's Car Tool Crash
November 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne's Car Tool Crash entrance is like a skulk into Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by hugging the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Brigham Young fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from May 15 to November 10.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's interior curtains, you may be able to see the remote pianist.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.