Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The John Wayne's Car Doom Revolve attraction, loathsomely tracking in the shrouded moonlight
John Wayne's Car Doom Revolve
January 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne's Car Doom Revolve line is like a slink into the seedy side of Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the wheel.
- If it's dark out, cast members could pick on broomsticks.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to tame something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $242 billion to build.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.