Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of John Wayne's Car Boon Spin when it's covered in children
John Wayne's Car Boon Spin
June 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne's Car Boon Spin queue is like a tour across Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could sing to you.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to rent precision specticles.
- Thomasina had a secret office hidden next to this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.