Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Cab Toon Hula attraction, February 20, 1962, 7:95 p.m.
John Wayne's Cab Toon Hula
May 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne's Cab Toon Hula line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the other guests.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might joke with you.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from yesterday through February 20.
- This is the only attraction in this location where an animatronic Baby Herman can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cab idea, designers tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.