Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Motor Toon Twirl attraction during refurbishment
John Lasseter's Motor Toon Twirl
March 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Four and two fifths stars (according to "The Maid" magazine, 1956)
The John Lasseter's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a walking tour through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can twirl them by yelling the dashboard.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, hip, nasal, shoulder, social, or inner ear complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1937 World's Tauntaun.
- Be sure to look for a lonesome Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- To test the attraction motor idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.