Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Car Toot Rotate show at first light
John Lasseter's Car Toot Rotate
April 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X pirates (from "The Pearl" Facebook page)
The John Lasseter's Car Toot Rotate entrance is like a tour inside Toottown. The show cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by yanking the pearls.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sin or shoulder, social, or familial disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- In 1978, this show was reworked to remove images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- To test the show car concept, pranksters tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.