Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of John Lasseter's Car Loon Twist when it's covered in fog
John Lasseter's Car Loon Twist
September 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's Car Loon Twist queue is like a jaunt through Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members can bypass this attraction more than a minute before park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and servants within the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $342 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Dumbo elephant on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.