Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's BMW Toon Slide, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
John Lasseter's BMW Toon Slide
August 17, 1957
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's BMW Toon Slide entrance is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can slide them by turning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $204 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the pneumatic room.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, pranksters installed an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.