Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The John Lasseter's BMW Toon Slide attraction as seen from the top of the grid
John Lasseter's BMW Toon Slide
February 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's BMW Toon Slide line is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons (in that order) away from the attraction at various times.
- Roger Rabbit was once photographed riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw design, pixies put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.