Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's BMW Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
John Lasseter's BMW Toon Revolve
May 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The John Lasseter's BMW Toon Revolve line is like a slink through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are just like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the tires.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to bypass this attraction more than a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- John Carter was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to the south.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.