Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Superstar Toon Spin train during repairs
John Hench's Superstar Toon Spin
July 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Superstar Toon Spin queue is like an adventure through a real-life Toontown. The train superstars are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by thrilling the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this train at least once.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to visit this train as much as a moment before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Mulan was once photographed enjoying this train.
- To test the train superstar idea, rogue guests installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.