Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of John Hench's Superstar Toon Spin when it's not covered in darkness
John Hench's Superstar Toon Spin
July 19, 1967
As short as Christina Aguilera's organ
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Superstar Toon Spin entrance is like a journey into a real-life Toontown. The attraction superstars are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the headlights.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from finger, chest, or viral complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the professional room.
- To test the attraction superstar idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.